Your look? Effortlessly beautiful. The reality? Looking this good requires some effort, people! At Vivian’s, we’re here to help. All of our waxing treatments use Lycon wax, which contains natural ingredients and aromatherapy oils, to provide effective results with minimal irritation. Effort? A little. Beautiful? Always.
face & body
- brow shaping — $25
- ears — $15
- half leg — $50
- lip — $15
- underarm — $20
- full leg — $75
- brow & lip combo — $35
- half arm — $35
- chest — $60
- chin — $15
- full arm — $55
- stomach — $25
- cheeks — $15
- shoulders — $20
- back — $60
- nose — $15
A classic is called a classic for a reason – it’s tried and true, and it gets the job done well, thank you very much. A classic bikini wax follows the swimsuit line, and you’ll be ready for that adorable new two-piece in no time.
This is the one you’ve heard all about. And yes, the Brazilian is all that and more. In this wax treatment, it all comes off (or, if you’re feeling a tad modest, you can leave a small strip). Pack your teensiest bikini, because you’re ready for Rio, girl!
Remember the story of Goldilocks? She didn’t want something too hot or something too cold – she wanted something just right. The French Bikini strikes that nice balance. In this service, wax is applied further in than the Classic Bikini, but not so much as in a Brazilian wax. We think Goldilocks herself would approve.
You’ve heard the phrase, “A picture is worth a thousand words”. Indulge your inner artist by adding a lovely crystal design to your bikini wax treatment.
- Please let us know if you are using (or have recently used) Accutane, Retin-A, Differin or a similar skin medication as they may adversely affect how your skin reacts to waxing.
- Please also inform us if you have recently done any chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, or any other specialized skin care treatments.
- For all waxing services, it is best if you do not shave or wax for at least 3 – 4 weeks and if hair is approximately ¼ of an inch.
- We recommend that you limit exposure to sunlight or artificial UV rays 24 hours before and after waxing.
- Soothe any irritated skin by applying aloe vera or hydrocortisone.
- Please avoid exfoliating the waxed area for 4 days.