Here’s what to expect when you visit Vivian’s Boutique Spa…
- Disrobe to your comfort level. Some clients prefer to enjoy a massage in their birthday suit, while others choose to keep bits and pieces covered. It’s entirely up to you – do what makes you comfortable.
- To chat or not to chat? Again, this decision is up to you, the client. If it helps you destress to talk about your day, please do so. Alternately, many guests enjoy the complete relaxation that comes from a quiet, peaceful environment, to feel free to simply soak up the silence and the serenity.
- Too light, too firm, or just right? At the beginning of your session, your therapist will discuss the level of pressure you prefer. Let the therapist know at any time during the massage if any tweaks in pressure need to be made, and they’ll be happy to accommodate you.
- When you visit us for a facial, you’ll change into a robe, and you’ll also receive a strapless robe (a fancy towel with elastic to keep it in place around your body). We recommend removing upper body garments to fully enjoy the relaxing effects of the neck, décolleté, and arm massage that you will receive during your facial.
- Your aesthetician will ask you about your skincare routine and discuss any skincare concerns you may have. Please use this time to inform your aesthetician of any skincare issues (such as sensitive skin) or medications you may be using, such as Accutane or Retina-A.
manis & pedis
- You’re a natural beauty, so enjoy those natural nails too. Vivian’s Spa offers only natural and gel nail services, and we do not provide acrylic services.
- Vivian’s is pleased to feature Zoya nail polish which is free of DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. For our gel services, we use Orly GelFX which is infused with vitamins A, E, and B5 to promote healthy nails. The earth (and your hands and feet) thank you for your kindness.
- Need to relax and run? Vivian’s uses quick drying drops to help manicures dry in approximately five minutes. Pedicures dry in approximately ten minutes, and we recommend bringing a pair of flip-flops to wear out of the spa.
We know you have an opinion, and we’d like to hear it! Please let us know about your experience by visiting our feedback form, or chat with us at 214-484-4714. Looking forward to seeing you again – Have a spa-tacular day!
and one last thing…
Vivian’s Boutique Spa reserves the right to modify prices, services, or packages at any time without prior notice. Now you know.