Here’s what to expect when you visit Vivian’s Boutique Spa…
- Disrobe to your comfort level. Some clients prefer to enjoy a massage in their birthday suit, while others choose to keep bits and pieces covered. It’s entirely up to you – do what makes you comfortable.
- To chat or not to chat? Again, this decision is up to you, the client. If it helps you destress to talk about your day, please do so. Alternately, many guests enjoy the complete relaxation that comes from a quiet, peaceful environment, to feel free to simply soak up the silence and the serenity.
- Too light, too firm, or just right? At the beginning of your session, your therapist will discuss the level of pressure you prefer. Let the therapist know at any time during the massage if any tweaks in pressure need to be made, and they’ll be happy to accommodate you.
- When you visit us for a facial, you will be given a strapless robe (a fancy towel with elastic to keep it in place around your body) to change into in the facial room prior to your service. We recommend removing upper body garments to fully enjoy the relaxing effects of the neck, décolleté, and arm massage that you will receive during your facial.
- Your esthetician will ask you about your skincare routine and discuss any skincare concerns you may have. Please use this time to inform your aesthetician of any skincare issues (such as sensitive skin) or medications you may be using, such as Accutane or Retina-A.
and one last thing…
Vivian’s Boutique Spa reserves the right to modify prices, services, or packages at any time without prior notice. Now you know.